This individual will be responsible for finding and developing new business opportunities. The Sales Representative will make calls, set client meetings, present proposals, review accounts, and work closely with a Project Manager to oversee ongoing support and ensure the development of solid long term client relationships. Individuals must have a strong marketing background.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year college is preferred but not required.
- 1 year of succesful sales experience preferred but not required. Selling experience in an IT environment is highly desired; software sales preffered.
- Must possess superior communication skills with the ability to make clear, compelling and value focused sales presentations.
- Proficiency with the internet and MS Office software is required.
- Understanding of website design fundamentals.
- A strong work ethic and goal oriented attitude is required.
- Great problem solving skills with minimum supervision is required.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Minimun travel is required.
- Prospecting, targeting, and cold calling to identify new business opportunities in order to biuld a pipeline to achieve and review goals.
- Biuld and maintain client relationships with key decision makers to generate new sales with a consultative approach and up selling additional services.
- Assess market trends and gather intelligence on competitors and customers.
- Assist in writing comprehensive, solution focused proposals.
- Present to and interact with high level executives and industry experts.
- Represent the company at conferences, networking events, and trade shows.
- Establishing and maintaining key account relationships.
- Work with other departments as needed to provide answers and service.
- Providing return on investment (ROI) solutions in the form of product and service proposals.
- Continuously updating and maintaining active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data. Utilizing Pipeline Deals automation tool.